THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Use Of Iskcon Kharghar Website
The Iskcon Kharghar Website is a property owned and operated by ISKCON Kharghar (Herein after referred to as ISKCON for the sake of brevity). Your access to and use of the Iskcon Kharghar Website which includes the web properties https://iskconkharghar.co.in/ is subject to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Platform which includes the Website, the Mobile site and the Mobile Application, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using any element of the Iskcon Kharghar Website.
The contents of the Iskcon Kharghar Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. All material contained on https://iskconkharghar.co.in/ is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material at your own discretion
CHANGE OF USE
ISKCON Kharghar reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website, Mobile site or the Mobile Application or any part of it without notice and you confirm that ISKCON Kharghar shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
ISKCON Kharghar reserves the right to:
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Iskcon Kharghar Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, Mobile Site Design, The Mobile Application, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Platform) are owned by or licensed to ISKCON Kharghar or otherwise used by ISKCON Kharghar for the Iskcon Kharghar Website as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout the Iskcon Kharghar Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this Platform is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- ; the website from which you link to this Platform does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Platform in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Platform (which includes the websites and the Mobile Application) is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, ISKCON Kharghar will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Iskcon Kharghar Website.
- ISKCON Kharghar makes no warranty that the functionality of the Iskcon Kharghar Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ISKCON Kharghar for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ISKCON Kharghar or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold ISKCON Kharghar and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ISKCON Kharghar arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Iskcon Kharghar Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
ISKCON – Kharghar
Hare Krishna Land,
Sec.23, Central Park, Opposite Golf Course,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra – 410210
Phone No: +91 22 27740037
Fax No: +91 22 27740027