Collection and Use of Personal Information
- "Personal Information" is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
- When Users register on ISKCON Kharghar , they shall provide ISKCON Kharghar their contact information, including their name, date of birth, telephone number, gender and email address. Some parts of this information is available on the users profile which is publicly viewable. User can view the parts of the data that is viewable on the User Profile.
- ISKCON Kharghar uses the information to send Users updates about their orders, questionnaires to measure User satisfaction with ISKCON Kharghar Services and announcements about new services that ISKCON Kharghar may offer. Users are also required to provide their billing address as well as credit/debit card details. ISKCON Kharghar uses this information only for billing purposes. For Users’ convenience, ISKCON Kharghar saves billing information in case Users want to avail ISKCON Kharghar Services again
- ISKCON Kharghar may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on its behalf, including answering User questions about services and sending postal mail. ISKCON Kharghar will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- ISKCON Kharghar may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve ISKCON Kharghar Services.
- Users may browse the Portal without disclosing to ISKCON Kharghar who they are or revealing any Personal Information about themselves. However, Users may not be able to access certain parts of the Portal if they chose to do so.
- ISKCON Kharghar will occasionally ask the Users to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask the Users for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). ISKCON Kharghar uses this data to tailor User experience on the Portal, providing the Users with content that ISKCON Kharghar thinks Users might be interested in and to display content according to User preferences.
Manner of dealing with Personal Information
- ISKCON Kharghar gathers some information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- ISKCON Kharghar uses this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the Portal, to learn about user behavior on the Portal, and to gather demographic information about ISKCON Kharghar user base as a whole. ISKCON Kharghar may use this information in its marketing and advertising services.
- ISKCON Kharghar uses Personal Information to provide services requested by the User. ISKCON Kharghar will provide the User with an opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if they do not want to provide such Personal Information. ISKCON Kharghar uses User’s Personal Information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in Vendor Services, inform the User about online and offline offers, ISKCON Kharghar Services, and updates; customize User experience; detect and protect ISKCON Kharghar against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce ISKCON Kharghar terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to the User at the time of collection.
Determining and Sharing Location
- ISKCON Kharghar Services deal with location, so in order to work, the ISKCON Kharghar Services shall need to know User location. As and when User opens and uses/interacts with the Portal, ISKCON Kharghar uses the location information from User’s mobile device or browser (e.g., latitude and longitude) to tailor the experience of ISKCON Kharghar Services to User’s current location (i.e., Portal shall show User a list of nearby Play Spaces, Events, People and Offers). User’s exact current location information is NOT shared with others. Additionally, the Portal utilizes User’s mobile device’s ‘background location’ to provide ISKCON Kharghar Services, including to send User notifications about Play Spaces, Events, People and Offers in the nearby vicinity. If user has ‘background location’ turned on, the Portal will, from time to time, keep tab about User’s device’s location even if User is not directly interacting with the Portal.
- User’s real-time location is not shared on the Portal. If User writes a review or otherwise interacts with a place, other users may infer that User has been to that location. If User Checks-in at a place, Portal may show User’s Play Pals that User has been to that place.
- User exact location data is ONLY shared with others when User proactively decide to "Check In" on the App / Portal to list that User was at a particular place.
- Each of the User’s check-ins using the App / Portal is saved to User’s "Check-in History," which allows Users and User’s friends to look back at all the locations User has checked in since User created the Account. User can at any time delete any or all of the User’s Check-In details from the Account.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Disclosure to Third Parties
- At times ISKCON Kharghar may make certain Personal Information of the Users available to strategic partners or other professional organisations that work with ISKCON Kharghar to provide ISKCON Kharghar Services, or that help ISKCON Kharghar market to Users. User’s Personal Information will only be shared by ISKCON Kharghar to provide or improve its ISKCON Kharghar Services and advertising.
- Service Providers
- It may be necessary by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and government authorities for ISKCON Kharghar to disclose User’s Personal Information. ISKCON Kharghar may also disclose information about the User if it determines that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate
- ISKCON Kharghar may also disclose information about the Users if it determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce ISKCON Kharghar terms and conditions or protect its operations or Users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale ISKCON Kharghar may transfer any and all Personal Information ISKCON Kharghar collects to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
- ISKCON Kharghar has taken adequate measures to protect the security of User’s Personal Information beyond what is displayed on the users public profile and to ensure that User’s choices for its intended use are honored. ISKCON Kharghar takes robust precautions to protect User data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- ISKCON Kharghar assures Users that their e-commerce transactions are safe and secure. When Users place orders or access their Account information, a secure server software SSL, encrypts their Personal Information before sending it over the Internet. SSL is currently one of the safest encryption technologies available.
Access to Personal Information
ISKCON Kharghar provides Users with the means to ensure that their Personal Information is correct and current. Users may review and update this information, change their passwords and other details related to their profile at any time by logging into their Account. User can also make a request to delete an account by writing to email@example.com
Third-Party Sites and Services
- ISKCON Kharghar uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the User visits the Portal. These companies may use information (not including User name, address, email address, or telephone number) about User’s visits to this and other portals in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the User.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that his Personal Information collected through the Portal may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any the country around the world. User also acknowledges that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of User information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of ISKCON Kharghar such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate ISKCON Kharghar in providing certain functions.
- From time to time, ISKCON Kharghar may communicate with Users who subscribe to its ISKCON Kharghar Services via email or text message. ISKCON Kharghar provides Users the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if they do not want to receive non-essential communication from ISKCON Kharghar , such as emails or updates from ISKCON Kharghar regarding new services offered on the Portal or if Users do not want ISKCON Kharghar to share their Personal Information with third parties. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where User’s Personal Information is collected or by contacting ISKCON Kharghar at firstname.lastname@example.org ISKCON Kharghar will process User’s unsubscribe request as soon as possible and in some circumstances Users may receive a few more emails until the unsubscribe request is processed.
- If the Users want to remove their contact information from the Portal or withdraw all consents given by them to ISKCON Kharghar , they can do so by writing to email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
- ISKCON Kharghar is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the User’s Personal Information
- A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of ISKCON Kharghar and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of ISKCON Kharghar and which ISKCON Kharghar is not able to overcome.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
ISKCON – Kharghar
Hare Krishna Land,
Sec.23, Central Park, Opposite Golf Course,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra – 410210
Phone No: +91 22 27740037
Fax No: +91 22 27740027
Queries regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.