Welcome to ISKCON’s Sri Sri Radha Madan Mohanji Temple, Glory of Maharashtra Project, a unique cultural & Vedic educational centre spread over 8 acres. This project will be more than just a Temple. It will offer, through their premises a complete experience beyond your imagination. These are some of the highlights.
- Temples are an integral part of society. This Educational & Cultural Project will help and guide people staying around. Vashi, Sanpada, Nerul, C.B.D. Belapur, Kharghar, Kamote, Khandeshwar, Panvel, Thane, Kalyan, Dombivali & Ulhasnagar
- To provide Moral, Cultural, & value based Vedic education.
- To provide equal opportunities for everyone and systematically propagate spiritual knowledge at large. To educate all the people in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
- To propagate the consciousness of Krishnaas it is revealed in Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam.
- To bring the members of the society together with each other and nearer toKrishna. Thus developing the idea within the members and humanity at large that each soul is part and parcel of the divinity of Godhead.
- To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler, more natural way of life.
- To create an exemplary Eco friendly environment by which evolutionary life co-exist in friendly environment.
- To provide stress free and vibrant atmosphere that will foster the spirit of co-existence.
- To serve the under privileged through Vedic education and food for life program.
* Sri Sri Radha Madan Mohanji temple & Glory of Maharashtra (Educational & Cultural Complex) is located at Kharghar,surrounded by Sahyadri Hills, 5 Km. away from the New International
* Having Pandav caves which is preserved by the archaeology department of India. In rainy season Natural water falls are breath taking.
* Prestigious CIDCO Central Park, spread over 200 acres of land based on
the Hyde park of London
* Off the Mumbai – Pune highway & well connected by railways.
* One of the best planned locations of New Mumbai.
* Surrounded by major Educational & Research centres by prestigious institutions.
(PLACE OF WORSHIP)
The Glory of Maharashtra Cultural & Vedic Educational Centre will include five major Alters for Their Lordships:
* SRI SRI RADHA MADAN MOHANJI
* SRI SRI SITA RAM LAXMAN & BHAKTA HANUMANJI
* SRI SRI GAURANGA MAHAPRABHU & NITYANANDA PRABHU
* SRI SRI VITTHAL RUKMINIJI (TEMPLE)
* SRI SRI PRAHLAD NARSIMHA (TEMPLE)
Above Deities will be installed as per Vedic pancreatic ceremony executed by highly learned saints. Throughout the year all the important festivals will be celebrated on the auspicious occasions like appearance days of Vaishnav Saints & festivals like Jamashtami, Ramnavami, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu’s appearance, Vitthal Rukminiji Festival, Narsimha Chaturthi and many more festivals, which will attract. Normally lakhs of people visit on such occasions to our centres. People enjoy the festivals which are celebrated as per the Panchratrika Vidhi by Hare Krishna devotees, with great favour. These festivals celebrated at ISKCON Centres transform the families and relieved from material pangs